Togetherall is a free online peer-to-peer platform, offering a safe space to connect with others experiencing similar feelings. Whether you’re seeking to cope, feeling lonely, or are looking for a place to connect, Togetherall - Peer Support community can help you explore feelings in a supportive environment.
There are always trained professionals on hand, 24/7, 365 days a year. And Togetherall - Peer Support Platform has self-guided tools and courses, along with a variety of resources.
Members of the Togetherall - Peer Support community always remain anonymous. Create a unique username for yourself during the registration process that does not include your real name or any information that could reveal your identity. Users must register with their Illinois State University email address.
To register and join the Togetherall - Peer Support online community:
- Register here to access Togetherall - Peer Support
- Use your Illinois State email address
- When creating your profile choose I'm From a University or college
- Enter your profile details and submit
- You'll be sent an email from Togetherall to verify your email address. Go to your ISU email account and activate your account.
If you or someone you know needs immediate help:
- Emergency/Fire Rescue: 911
- Call the ISU Student Counseling Services 309-438-3655, and if after hours, press "2" at the prompt to speak to a counselor immediately, or dial 1-855-256-2188
- Stepping Stones Rape Crisis Center (YWCA): 1-309-556-7000
Togetherall - Peer Support community is NOT intended to replace professional advice or provide crisis support. Scan the QR code on your Redbird Card to access local and national resources.